1) All work published on this site is the copyright of the author and shall remain so.
2) External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use.
3) The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you.
4) Creative Minds is not a commercial company but a club run free of charge and is registered with the Northamptonshire Arts Development Team.
5) Due to most meetings taking place in public houses and restaurants serving alcohol under 18’s are not permitted to join.
6) Data Protection. When joining the group you agree to have your email on a group mail (with other members) that sends work for members to read for the various meetings in the year. If you do not attend meetings in an eight week period (4 meetings) and do not email Nicky in between, your email will be taken off the mailer and you will need to email again to rejoin. You can also have your email taken off the list at any time.
7) The group is free to attend and does not make any money from members.